SPARE TIRE. HOW TO BUY TIRE
- An extra tire carried in a motor vehicle for emergencies
- A roll of fat around a person's waist
- excess fat around the waistline
- A spare tire is an additional tire (or tyre - see spelling differences) carried in a motor vehicle as a replacement for one that goes flat, a blowout, or other emergency.
- Abdominal obesity, colloquially known as belly fat or clinically as central obesity, is the accumulation of abdominal fat resulting in an increase in waist size. There is a strong correlation between central obesity and cardiovascular disease.
Timo & Ken, spare tire
while we were waiting for Tomas to fix his flat, we realized someone had left a perfectly good tire hanging over this road sign. Ken rescued it and took it home.
Grey Scooter with Spare Tire - Bang Saen, Thailand
Saw a lot of these spares, too. Usually on highly custom bikes.
canada tire sales
watling tyres catford
car tyre company
phoenix wheels and tires
cooper off road tires
autocross tire pressure