Calgary Tire Shop : Toyo Tires Los Angeles
Calgary Tire Shop
- the largest city in southern Alberta; an oil and gas center and a technology center for Alberta and most of western Canada
- Calgary was a territorial electoral district for the Legislative Assembly of Northwest Territories, Canada.
- A city in southern Alberta, in southwestern Canada; pop. 710,680
- Calgary was a federal electoral district in Alberta, Canada that was represented in the Canadian House of Commons from 1904 to 1917. It was located initially in the Northwest Territories. Following the creation of the province of Alberta in 1905, the riding was located in that province.
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- An act of going shopping
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
349: Don't you cherish me to sleep
Saturday, July 2, 2011 Song of the day: Bon Iver "Calgary"
I spent the entire day with this crazy lady (my gram) and my cousins Andrea and Asher. We did lots o' shopping where I impulsively bought this sand timer thinger, you know, that thing that the wicked witch uses in Wizard of Oz when she traps Dorothy in the castle, I really don't know what it's called, but I thought it'd make a cool photo prop at times and I just thought it was so neat! I love run-on sentences.
Anyways, we had lots of fun, bought lots of things, and took many a photo.
I'm getting tired of this whole not having a charger thing. I'm currently typing this on my dad's laptop which he was kind enough to let me borrow. So, the new thing is I turn on my laptop quick to upload the photos onto my computer, edit them, and then upload onto Flickr. I then come to my dad's laptop to write this jabber. I miss the convenience of having one computer :( and spell check. Sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors (just another reason why Macs are better).
It's currently 9:18 on a Saturday night and I didn't even think about going out tonight. Like, the idea didn't even cross my mind. Whoops! I'm gonna go watch The Little Mermaid and go to sleep, I guess. Good night :)
Heliconius ismenius telchina on Egyptian Stars
I think I have the right IDs for this butterfly and the flower cluster (Isabella Tiger and Egyptian Stars, Pentas lanceolata), seen in the ENMAX Conservatory at the Calgary Zoo. Not as sharp as I would have liked, but thought it was still pretty. Fell into bed 2-3 hours earlier than usual last night, as I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. This is something I never normally do, which tells me I was way beyond "tired". Had hoped to have a much-needed long sleep, but I woke up early. I don't think sun is in our forecast for today (gloomy so far), so maybe I will get a few very urgent things (like food shopping) done instead of cruising a few of the gravel backroads with my camera, LOL.
Many thanks to DavidFingerhut.com for letting me know the definite ID, Eueides isabella!
Later note from bayucca - "Heliconius ismenius telchina, not Isabella. See notes for separating the very similar looking ones." Thanks for the detailed info!
canadian tire coquitlam bc
town fair tire ma
how to change a flat tire step by step
used tire depot
industrial truck tires
kauffman tire cumming ga
bus tyres for sale